- Paese produttoreItalia
Wine trademarks: Imperat, Imperia, MilorE.
- generally it is wine Veneto made in the region and Piedmont. In Veneto's region production of our wine is made at large winery plant with own.
- winery line: 6000 bottles at an o'clock
- laboratory: ecological and bacteriological equipped with the most modern equipment behind control on quality.
- quality certification: IFS (International Food Standard) of Certificate and BRC Certificate.
- capacity: 12 - 25 million bottles of the year, plant are spilled by wine only under the concrete order and has no drain.
We can make wines with a trademark of the customer. We on the enterprise have an own designer of labels who can develop any label under the concrete order at what it absolutely free of charge. But thus the minimum order has to be 3000 bottles of one wine. The minimum order on table wines has to make 8000 bottles.